Granulated toasted cork BioGran
Self-expanded cork granulate for insulation and insufflation in the empty cavities of the perimeter walls
- Lightweight substrates
- Isolation/filling of empty crate
- Filling empty cavities through blowing
- Attic insulation
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Insulation performance unaltered over time
- Unlimited duration
- High breathability, prevents condensation and mold
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BioGran is obtained by grinding the recovery and processing scraps of the Biopan panel, preserving all the qualities and characteristics of rot-proofing, durability, stability and insensitivity to water and humidity.
Available in various grain sizes, it is generally used as it is for thermo-acoustic insulation of hollow walls by blowing, or mixed with glazing or cement to make lightened screeds and attics.
It is sold in 0.25 mc bags
- Densità (Kg/m3)
- Conduttività termica
- 0,043 W/mk
- 0-2mm; 2-4mm; 2-9mm; 3-5mm; 3-15mm; 4-8mm; 4-10mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
(11 other products in the same category)