Cork coating Mary
Cork decorative insulating coating panels for walls and ceilings
- Natural product, with no formaldehyde
- Create warm and welcoming spaces
- Thermal and acoustic isolation noise-absorbing and anti-reverberation
- Breathable, anti-condensation and anti-mould
- Antistatic, good for allergy sufferers
- Water- and humidity-resistant
- Touch comfortable, hygienic and easy to wash
- For a higher degree of thermal insulation (READ FAQ) it can be glued directly onto a first 10 mm BioFlex Pan or BioFlex Roll insulation layer or onto 20/30 mm BioPan.
- Fast and easy to fix (watch this video) whit our Wakol D 3540 glue, also in double laying
Texture obtained from several pieces of black-colored natural cork of various sizes placed on a red-colored granular background.
PANEL LAYING INSTRUCTIONS
Coverings catalogueCoverings WarrantyCovering technical sheet
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)