Cork panels BioPan REV thicknesses from 2 to 24 cm
Insulating panel in 100% natural expanded cork, self-glued, with a standard smooth face, for visible coats, without plaster
- External / internal facing wall insulation cladding system (on the outside it is laid with our adhesive/levelling grout CR 510 BIO in double coating. Inside it is laid with our Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Architectural facade cladding
- All types of thermal and acoustic insulation
- As an insulating substrate for wallpapers and decorative cork coverings (can be installed with Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Natural, with no formaldehyde
- Thermal and acoustic isolation
- Protection from summer heat and winter cold
- Noise-absorbing and anti-reverberation
- Breathable, anti-condensation and anti-mould
- Timeless performance
- Ideal for insulation cladding system both indoors outdoors
- Total absence of maintenance over time
- Requires no additional finishing
- It gives character and personality to buildings
- It can be painted
- Not perishable, odorless, resistant to insects and rodents
For visible internal coats we recommend shaking the panels slightly or passing a vacuum cleaner over them in order to remove all the cork particles left in the porosity after cutting during production.
As soon as cork is laid, it releases a characteristic odor which is natural and non-toxic and which however disappears over time
We have only 2, 3 and 4 cm thick available for immediate delivery. All other thicknesses are to be produced with a minimum order of 5 cubic meters and delivery times ranging from 8 to 12 weeks
Available also battended on 4 sides starting from a minimum thickness of 4 cm
Are you interested in this product?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% natural panel, obtained from the bark of the cork oak. This product derives from a renewable and sustainable raw material. In fact, the cork is extracted without cutting or damaging the tree, also the decortication and maintenance of the cork oak forest is a low environmental impact activity, which safeguards and protects a very fragile and unique ecosystem in the world. The cork is recyclable, biodegradable, light, gas and smoke impermeable, elastic and compressible, with excellent mechanical and acoustic thermal insulation properties.
The BioPan REV insulating panel is obtained by subjecting the cork granules to a thermal roasting process with the aid of steam at 350 ° which causes the expansion of the granules themselves, improving their characteristics of insulation, resistance and dimensional stability. During this phase, the melting of the waxy substances present in the cork such as the suberine takes place, which act as a natural glue allowing the aggregation of the cork granules, making the panel solid and compact and coating the granules themselves with a protective film impermeable to water , but permeable to steam, and ensuring the total absence of added adhesives or additives. In this way all the original physical and mechanical properties of natural cork are transferred into an elastic product, permeable to steam and with exceptional characteristics of thermal-acoustic and anti-vibrating insulation. A long-lasting panel that maintains its performance over time.
BIOPAN REV is the Premium version of the BioPan panel, designed and built with suitable density and selected raw material in order to improve its mechanical strength and water absorption for use in architectural facade claddings, and for exposed coats without shaving and finishes.
It guarantees valuable aesthetic solutions, unlimited duration and excellent behavior, without the need for maintenance, even if exposed to the most demanding atmospheric conditions.
- Density (Kg/m3)
- Reaction to fire
- Self-extinguishing Euroclasse E
- Heat transmission coefficient declared at 10 °C (λ)
- from 0,042 to 0,046 W/mk
- Operating temperature
- from -180° C to + 140° C
- Dimensions (Length / Width)
- 1000 x 500 mm
- from 20 to 240 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
(10 other products in the same category)