Cork BioFlex Rolls thicknesses from 2 to 10 mm
Insulating roll in super-compressed fine-grained cork
- Internal levelled insulating wall cladding system (it is laid with our adhesive/levelling grout CR 510 BIO)
- Thermal bridge correction
- As an insulating underlay for wallpaper and decorative cork wall coverings (is laid with our Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Natural product, no formaldehyde
- Thermal insulation
- Excellent sound insulation (17 to 20 dB) from impact and footfall noise, can be applied directly under laminates, parquet, ceramic, natural stone, etc..
- Sound absorbing and anti-reverberation
- Breathable, anti-condensation and anti-mold
- Performance unchanged over time
- Ideal for low thickness indoor cladding system (it is laid with our adhesive/levelling grout CR 510 BIO)
- Compact and flexible, excellent for the correction of thermal bridges
Roll dimensions: 1x10 m
Product in thickness from 2 to 12 mm
Super-compressed, fine-grained ventilated and selected cork pulp roll, free from waste and impurities.
It has the same characteristics as the Bioflex pan panel, but in the roll version it is particularly suitable for laying underfloor.
It is an excellent acoustic insulator against impact and impact noise, it is very resistant to compression and crushing, so it can be applied directly under parquet, laminates, ceramic, natural stone etc.
It is an ideal thermo-acoustic mat for laying floating floors; compact, elastic and flexible it allows to level small irregularities and imperfections of the screed.
It is also suitable for laying on heated floors.
It is hygrospic, imputrescible, impervious to insects and rodents, it is completely natural, it does not contain formaldehyde, and unlike other synthetic insulators it does not release solvents or harmful and dangerous particles for the health of people.
Watch a video
- from 500 mm to 1300 mm
- on request
- Density (Kg/m3)
- Reaction to fire
- Euroclass E
- Thermal conductivity
- 0,042 W/mK
- Operating temperature
- from -180 °C to + 140 °C
- from 2 mm to 10 mm
- Tensile strength
- ≥ 200 kPa
- Factor 5: Passa
- 65% min
- 1-5 MM
No customer reviews for the moment.
(10 other products in the same category)