Brick masonries, thermo-bricks, mixed or of stone; concrete, old and new plaster, tuff.
- Check that the substrates are clean, resistant, rough and perfectly seasoned.
- Mix a bag of CR 510 BIO Insulation system with about 6,0 - 7,0 liters of water, either manually or with a mixer at a low numbers of turns, until obtaining a homogeneous and plastic mixture.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes and stir it again briefly before applying the product.
APPLICATION as adhesive
- If the substrate is perfectly planar, apply with a notched trowel on the entire surface of the board.
- If the substrate is not perfectly planar and has irregularities lower than one centimeter in height, apply with a trowel in order to form some width strips of few centimeters in parallel to the board sides and at the center of thickness at points with a diameter of about 5-10 cm.
- Place the boards from bottom to top, carefully beating them for a perfect adhesion, using when necessary, a mechanical fixing with appropriate bolts after about 24 hours from the laying of boards.
- In correspondence of the edges, the boards must be alternated to absorb the tensions.
APPLICATION as levelling grout:
- After at least 48 hours after the application of the boards, realize the reinforcement layer applying a first coat of CR 510 BIO Insulation system on which drown the fiberglass mesh HT 150, crushing it with a smooth trowel on the fresh layer of the mixing taking care of overlay the mesh for 10 cm.
- At a distance of 1 hour, cover with a second coat of levelling grout.
- Realize the finishing when the smoothing grout will be well hardened and cured
Do not apply on dry, inconsistent, crumbly, dirty, or painted substrates directly on gypsum.
Do not use the product for bonding the insulating boards on metal surfaces or on substrates subject to strong movements (fibrocement, wood, etc.). Avoid the application of the product on the edges of the insulation boards, possible cause of the formation of thermal bridges. Avoid the outdoor application in hot or very windy days, on substrates during frozen or thawing phase, with frost risk in the next 24 hours and at temperatures below of +5 °C or higher than +35 °C. Although the details contained in this product report correspond to the best of our current experience, all the above information must be confirmed after practical applications. Anyone who intends to use the product must ensure beforehand that it is suitable for the envisaged application: in every case, the user alone is fully responsible for any consequences deriving from the use of product. The values given in the technical data derived from tests conducted in laboratory and could be significantly modified by the conditions of implementation.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL SHEET