Cork Panel BioFlex Pan thicknesses from 2 to 12 mm
Insulating panel in super-compressed fine-grained cork
- Internal levelled wall insulation cladding system (it is laid with our adhesive/levelling mortar CR 510 BIO)
- Thermal bridge correction
- As an insulating underlay for wallpaper and decorative cork wall coverings (is laid with our Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Natural product, no formaldehyde
- Thermal insulation
- Excellent sound insulation (17 to 20 dB) from impact and footfall noise, can be applied directly under laminates, parquet, ceramic, natural stone, etc..
- Sound absorbing and anti-reverberation
- Breathable, anti-condensation and anti-mold
- Performance unchanged over time
- Ideal for low thickness indoor wall insulation cladding system (it is laid with our adhesive/levelling mortar CR 510 BIO)
- Compact and flexible, excellent for the correction of thermal bridges
Standard panel dimensions cm: 50x100
Product in thickness from 2 to 12 mm
Super-compressed agglomerated cork pulp panel, fine-grained, ventilated and selected, free from slag and impurities.
Naturally insulating, breathable, antistatic, antiallergic, biocompatible, it is the ideal solution for the internal coating of floors and cold and damp walls.
Excellent insulation from both heat and cold, it keeps the wall temperature constant and guarantees internal comfort in every season, actively contributing to energy savings; it is a hygrometric regulator able to dispose of the humidity in the wall, thus preserving its insulating capacity unchanged over time.
Thanks to its high vapor permeability it definitively solves the problems of humidity, condensation and mold, guaranteeing healthy environments and well-being. It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, ironing rooms and bedrooms.
The qualities of elasticity, the hollow cell structure combined with the high density of the cork provide the panel with excellent insulating characteristics; being pleasant to the touch it can be laid in view as a sound-absorbing soundproofing, eliminating disturbing noises and reverberation, or painted, covered with wallpaper or plastered and painted.
The high flexibility and compactness make it particularly suitable not only for correcting thermal bridges in architectural details such as beams and pillars, but also for isolating curved walls, domes or vaults;
moreover, the availability in reduced thicknesses from 1 to 20 mm and the unnecessary counter-plating allow the saving of the internal airspace, also avoiding changes to the door and window frames.
This particular type of internal insulation with Bioflex allows the achievement of thermal comfort in a very rapid manner, thus making it the ideal solution even for rooms used occasionally and discontinuously (such as mountain houses etc.)
Finally it is hygrospic, imputrescible, unattackable by insects and rodents, it is completely natural, it does not contain formaldehyde, and unlike other synthetic insulators it does not release solvents or harmful particles which are dangerous for people's health.
Watch a video
- Densità (Kg/m3)
- Reazione al fuoco
- Euroclasse E
- Coefficiente di Conducibilità termica dichiarata a 10 °C (λ)
- 0,042 W/mk
- Temperatura di utilizzo
- da -180 °C a + 140 °C
- da 0,8 mm a 20 mm
- da 500 mm a 1300 mm
- a richiesta del cliente
- Tensione di rottura a trazione
- ≥ 200 kPa
- Fattore 5: Passa
- 65% minimo
No customer reviews for the moment.
(9 other products in the same category)