Cork panel BioPan thicknesses from 2 to 30 cm
Insulating expanded cork 100% natural self-glued with a smooth side
- Levelled external / internal wall insulation cladding system (to be laid with our adhesive/levelling grout CR 510 BIO)
- Visible internal coat (can be laid with Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Walls (ventilated facades and cavities)
- As an insulating underlayer for cork coverings (can be installed with Wakol D 3540 glue)
- Natural, with no formaldehyde
- Thermal and acoustic isolation
- Protection from summer heat and winter cold
- Noise-absorbing and anti-reverberation
- Breathable, anti-condensation and anti-mould
- Timeless performance
- Ideal for insulation cladding system both indoors outdoors
- Suitable as an insulating underlay for cork coverings
- Not perishable, odorless, resistant to insects and rodents
Dimensions cm: 50x100
Available thicknesses from 2 to 30 cm
Available also battended on 4 sides starting from a minimum thickness of 4 cm
For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expanded agglomerated cork panel with a characteristic brown color resulting from a thermal roasting process
Biopan is 100% natural product, recyclable, reusable and biodegradable, obtained from cork oak.
This product comes from a renewable and sustainable raw material. The cork is in fact extracted without cutting or damaging the tree, furthermore the decortication and maintenance of the cork oak forest is an activity with low environmental impact, which safeguards and protects a very fragile and unique ecosystem in the world.
The Biopan insulation panel is obtained with thermal roasting process with the aid of steam which causes the expansion of the granules themselves, improving the characteristics of insulation, resistance and dimensional stability.
During this phase the fusion of the waxy substances present in the cork (suberin) takes place, which act as a natural glue allowing the aggregation of the cork granules, making the panel solid and compact and coating the granules themselves with a protective waterproof film, but permeable to steam, and guaranteeing the total absence of synthetic substances such as adhesives or solvents in our Biopan panels.
All the properties of natural cork are transferred into an elastic product, permeable to steam, with exceptional thermo-acoustic and anti-vibration insulation characteristics. A long-lasting panel that keeps its performance unaltered over time.
Its characteristics of insulation, breathability, thermal displacement and stability make it particularly suitable for use in external cladding.
In the "REV" version with increased density, thanks to the natural ability of the cork to withstand the elements, it can be used externally as a "visible" cladding without shaving, nor finishing obtaining truly unique and surprising aesthetic solutions as shown by numerous examples of contemporary architecture.
- Densità (Kg/m3)
- Resistenza a compressione (daN)
- ≥ 100 Kpa
- Reazione al fuoco
- Euroclasse E
- Coefficiente di Conducibilità termica dichiarata a 10 °C (λ)
- da 0.036 a 0,040 W/mk
- Temperatura di utilizzo
- da -180° C a + 140° C
- Resistenza alla diffusione del vapore (μ)
- 7 -14
- Calore Specifico
- 1900 J/kgK
- Dimensioni (Lunghezza / Larghezza)
- 1000 x 500 mm
- da 10 a 300 mm
- Reazione al fuoco – Sistema ETICS
- Permeabilità al vapore
- 386 ng/Pa.sm²
- Tensione a rottura
- da 1,4 a 2,0 Kgf/cm²
No customer reviews for the moment.
(11 other products in the same category)